With Gear.Club Unlimited launching for the North American market tomorrow (21st November), Microids and Eden Games have released the game’s launch trailer showcasing the gorgeous cars, the intense racing and much more. Watch the new launch trailer below…
Gear.Club Unlimited will be the first racing game on the Nintendo Switch to offer players an authentic and realistic driving experience. Gamers will be able to take the wheel of some of the most prestigious cars in the world, experience the roar of the engines and take part in frantic races at home or on the move thanks to the system’s handheld mode. Each car can be customised so that players can make these cars more powerful and competitive.
Race fans will be able to experience:
- Over 30 different cars from 16 famous manufacturers.
- A campaign mode with progressive difficulty.
- Over 430 races on 200 tracks.
- Derby and Time Trial race modes.
- Asphalt and Rally track types.
- Performance Shop where players can customise and improve their vehicles thanks to the 7 workshops available.
- Split-screen Multiplayer mode: race and compete with up to 4 players thanks to split-screen mode on TV or Nintendo Switch tablet.
Gear.Club Unlimited will be available in North America tomorrow on the Nintendo eShop and in Europe (physical and digital) on the 1st December.