Cosmos Invictus, a new sci-fi strategy CCG that focuses on mech combat, will be coming to Steam Early Access this Wednesday (27th June) thanks to UK developer Pegnio. Unlike traditional CCG games this will feature a great tactical element that will see players position their mechs to counter the attacks of their enemy. With a PvP battlezone and a solo battlemode, Cosmos Invictus will be available for free but include in-app purchases.
Taking the captain’s chair of their very own spaceship, players will choose from the two factions they wish to support, the Gaia Unity, an Earth-wide alliance – or the High Frontier Alliance. Once a side is chosen players will use a variety of onboard weapons, mechs and events/pilot cards to take on an enemy ship.
Cosmos Invictus features:
- Choose from two rival factions and fight to secure its vision for the human race.
- Acquire countless mechs, pilots and spaceships to create killer Battledecks to destroy opponents.
- Fight it out in the PvP arena, complete mission based battles against the computer or take on others in one on one duels.
- Tons of hand drawn art throughout the game to enjoy.
- Daily challenges available that will provide special rewards upon completion including cards and upgrades.
Cosmos Invictus will be available for free on Steam Early Access this Wednesday.