Gamers on Android, iOS and Steam wanting a unique platforming experience will be able to download MagiCats Builder from indie developer Dreamz Studios on 10th July. Not only will this game allow players to jump their way through a near unlimited number of user created levels but they will also be able to create there own levels and share them with others.
In MagiCats Builder Caramel the Cat comes in contact with the long forgotten and mysterious power of code turning him into a MagiCat and begins to fill his world with his creations.
This simple and entertaining 2D platforming adventure will allow players to customise entire levels, place hazards and platforms, define patterns of behaviour for enemies and more using a cleverly designed and simple visual coding engine.
The game features:
- An epic 2D sandbox platformer adventure.
- Create custom levels where imagination is the only limit.
- Customise everything using the simple coding tool.
- Hand drawn environments.
- Test your customised game design in real time.
- Share with the world and challenge friends.
- A huge number of levels created by the community ready to enjoy.
- Create and compete with friends in 2-4 multiplayer mode.
- Challenging enemies.
- Tons of new character skins and abilities.
- 2-4 player multiplayer mode.
- Smooth 60 fps gameplay.
MagiCats Builder will be available for PC via Steam and on Android and iOS on the 10th July.