AK Arts have announced that their raft eating title, Shark Pool, will be arriving on Android and iOS devices this coming Thursday (26th October). Players will become the man eating Great White in this title that comes prepared for Halloween. Watch the game’s Halloween trailer below…
In Shark Pool players become the gregarious and intellectual Shark Zuckerberg, a Great White with a thirst for a bit of peace and quiet. Unfortunately, it turns out that Shark Zuckerberg’s cave home is in the same place as that some humans have chose to make their swimming pool. It is up to players to ensure that our fishy friend causes as much damage to these invaders as possible.
Players will need to aim Shark Zuckerberg at the invaders in a way that will cause the most damage and take down as many of these sunbathers as possible before enemies manage to reach Zuckerberg’s cave.
Shark Pool features:
- Take control of an adorable (yet terrifying) bouncing shark and chomp down uninvited visitors.
- Experience fast-paced arcade-style gameplay with intuitive bounce mechanics.
- Rack up huge high scores to make your mark on the leaderboards.
- Earn achievements by completing additional challenges in every playthrough.
- Vibrant 2D graphics.
As the game is being released shortly before Halloween there are a whole host of Halloween themed content waiting for players including:
- Get into the Halloween spirit: Classic horror monsters and objects.
- Different Halloween themes: Enjoy various themed pool designs as you increase your score.
- Cobwebs and skulls galore: Now with themed menus and spooky notifications.
- Eerie sounds: Fend off a groaning zombie, wailing ghost, howling werewolf, and more!
- Switch between versions: Toggle between the Halloween and standard versions easily!
Shark Pool will be available on Google Play and the App Store on the 26th October.